The unknown

Nobody is the one they appear to be

Everyone is acting out something to me

Some people smile, some pray, some cry

It did take a while to go gray and die

I´m just the next who bites the dust!

Am I the only one who you can trust?

Remember I let you into my heart

Please don’t expect me to be smart

Someone calls me from far far away

Is there something left, you wanna say

So, then I have to go and leave everyone

please don’t tell me, I am number one.

Lived for a long time with my eyes closed

Now the real-life will be exposed.

I wonder why nobody told you

I don’t know why you never let me know

There are many things we never knew

Now it’s too late, it’s a long time ago

Please don’t be sad, let me go slightly mad.

Kommentare

Beliebte Poetry

Kopfstand

Die Zwei in der Zeit